You are making a difference when you use a Planetbox Stainless Steel Lunchbox:
- Helps save money, time and packaging waste going to landfill.
- Stainless steel is 100% recyclable, meaning less waste in our landfills.
- No lids to keep track of because it’s attached.
- The latch on the PlanetBox lunchbox is designed for 3-year-old hands and older to close and open by themselves.
- Lead-free, BPA free and free from phthalates & PVC. 100% FDA approved materials.
- Lunch box only is dishwasher safe.
The PlanetBox is made of high quality 18/8 (300 SS) and 18/0 (400 SS, not 200 SS) stainless steel. This food safe stainless steel has been used for food storage in many cultures for generations, and are preferred materials for hospitals and commercial kitchens.
Keep it cool: the Planetbox cold pack is designed to fit inside the carry bag to help keep contents cool for up to 8 hours.
Dimensions: Planetbox 25cm × 19cm × 5cm.