WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- What the latest research says about infant and toddler sleep, including the biological regulators and how we can work with them to optimise sleep.
- The role of the Parasympathetic Nervous System when it comes to sleep and hacks to support your child’s nervous system.
- Common sleep myths and why so many tactics don’t work.
- The health factors that you may not have considered when trying to support your child’s sleep.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Worksheets so that you can implement what we discuss and walk away with a strategy to help you deal with excessive night waking and bedtime fussing while protecting and building your connection.
- Easy ideas for helping your child to wind down for sleep.