Welcome to Wholehearted Family Health
– Over 9000 Instagram followers
– Over 1600 Facebook fans
– A recently launched newsletter reaching over 200 local mums
– Our Wellness Picnic showcasing 10 Wholehearted Biz members attended by close to 60 local mamas.
– Best Start Lactation brand feature over 4500 views on Facebook and featured blog reposted on Kidspot.
– Wholehearted Biz Exclusive Facebook group accessing training and special offers from respected business experts, specific to the wellness industry including Briena Sash (Wellness Stock Shop) and Margo Carroll (Remedy Writing).
Are you a heart-centred business that focuses on wellness for mums, mums-to-be and/or young children?
Are your customers mums in Western Australia who are interested in natural health?
Are you looking to increase your online presence or share a new campaign with an engaged, local audience? Or connect and collaborate with like-minded business owners?
If so I would love to hear from you.
Working with Andrea
I care deeply about each business that I work with – building brand awareness in a cost-effective way through genuine connection with my local, niche audience; while also building a community of like-minded businesses who can cheer each other on, and grow together.
My Wholehearted Business memberships are cost-effective and the benefits include:
- Increased online presence
- Access to our niche audience of mums on social media & website
- Promotional opportunities
- Improved SEO and website traffic
- Opportunities for collaborations and access to exclusive events
If you would like to view my 2018 membership packages please email me: email@example.com
Prior to joining Wholehearted Biz I was totally inexperienced and not sure on the best way to go with many parts of my business. The best part of working with Andrea has been her honesty and constant hard work. I've never felt like I’m paying money and the person behind it all isn't doing anything. She has a wonderful manner in business and makes me feel valued, she is always trying to give help in so many varied parts of business, whether I need it right then or not, I tend to go back to it as I remember I have that resource available...I just love it!!
Before I joined Wholehearted Biz I felt that no-one really knew about what I do, or the service I offer. I didn't really feel part of a community. Feeling part of a community, being around other like-minded businesses, and having a pool of businesses I can refer people too, have been the biggest benefits of my membership. If someone was thinking about joining I would say - Do it. It's a really hands-on community, with lots of great resources and great people!