A common sense approach assisting parents to gain confidence during their early years of parenting.
Welcome to 360 Family Health. My name is Stephanie and have spent 28 years working in community health in the UK and Australia. I'm a degree-qualified nutritionist and an early years consultant. I have helped thousands of parents through educational workshops on a wide range of topics; from antenatal education through to nutritional support, early brain growth and how to develop emotional literacy in children of all ages.
360 Family Health is built on the common sense idea that simply following a particular diet or regime is not the magic bullet to create optimum balance in life. While good nutrition is a foundation for health; if our gut (second brain!), mind, emotions and interpersonal relationships are dis-at-ease there is room for improvement.
Work with me
I facilitate a range of workshops including:
1. Nutrition basics – building strong foundations: ‘Antenatal – to first foods.’
2. First months with baby – ‘feeding, settling and beyond.’
3. Promoting attachment – our most important relationship – bonding through the Circle of Security.™
4. When mealtimes turn BAD – what to do when your toddler and food don’t mix.
5. Help! - where do I start? - toilet training my toddler.
6. Brain development basics: theory of mind – how we become ME.
7. When my toddler says NO! - ‘building healthy respectful communication in your family.’
8. Transition to Kindy – is my child ready? (Am I ready !?)
9. Fuel for school – lunchbox dynamite!
10. Teens and study – getting their stomach talking to their brain.
11. ‘Lunch and Learn’ Health and Wellbeing sessions for office staff.
12. Cooking and recipe demonstrations - contact for more info.
13. Gut health – ‘A journey to the centre of your guts.’
I also offer consults, particularly looking at:
1. Sleep and settling for infants (home visits possible)
2. Personal nutritional assessment and recommendations
3. Feeding therapy for children with feeding difficulties (Sequential Oral Sensory™ SOS)
Click here to connect with me on Facebook and learn more about what I offer.