While every life has its challenges, every heart has its answers.
As a qualified life coach, mindfulness teacher and licensed HeartMath coach and mentor, my mission is to help women just like us to get out of the ‘burn out rut’, reconnect with our inner sparkle and live the beautiful life — authentically, holistically, joyfully and sustainably.
For many, the necessary first step means quietening the incessant demands of our mind or anxious ‘inner critic’ and overcoming our chronically habitualised stress tendencies — by embracing our heart’s healing wisdom and guidance.
By developing and embedding self-empowering beliefs, self-compassionate behaviours and self-regenerating emotional resilience, we unleash our heart’s courage and capacity to pursue a life of love, joy, fulfilment and infinite possibility.
I CAN HELP WITH
- Heart-based Living
- Emotional Integrity
I currently practise from West Perth Therapy Clinic and travel throughout regional and rural Western Australia. I offer a range of services and packages including:
- Personal transformation coaching
- Access Bars energy facilitation
- Paired resilience mentoring (colleagues, BFFs, Mum & Me)
- Small group meditation classes (<10 participants)
- Public workshops
- Bespoke leadership and corporate wellness programs
As well as being a qualified life and wellness coach (CIV Life Coaching) and adult learning professional (Diplomas Workplace Training & Training Design), I am accredited in the following tools and methodologies:
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) (Personality Preferences)
- EQ-i 2.0 (Emotional Intelligence)
- PRINT: the Why of Me (Unconscious Motivators)
- HeartMath (Emotional Resilience)
- Wellness Facilitation (Wellness Coaching)
- ARSENAL (Stress-Resilience)
- Neurolinguistic Programming Practitioner
- Change Management Registered Practitioner
- KEYS to Creativity & Innovation Qualified Facilitator
- Mindfulness (Meditation) Teaching
- Pranic Healing (Basic, Advanced and Psychotherapy)
- Certified Access Consciousness Facilitator (The Bars +)
- Bachelor of Commerce (HR, Mgt & Industrial Relations), UWA
If you'd benefit from an obligation-free chat to explore how I can support your current experience, I'd love for you to get in touch with me.