I support women who are struggling with overwhelm, fatigue and hormone imbalance since having children and want to feel nourished, empowered and reconnected with themselves.
Hi, I'm Jo Atkinson.
A degree qualified nutritionist and mum of three.
I have been a mum for over 20 years and in this time, I have learned that one of the most important things we can be as parents, is EMPOWERED.
As parents, we are always seeking to learn and understand our children better. When we are empowered by knowledge, skills and confidence, we trust that we are making the best decisions for our family.
Motherhood can be overwhelming. The responsibility, the mental load, the sheer number of things we need to learn about and get done.
As a practitioner, my role is not simply to educate, but to guide you. This might look like helping you to create healthy boundaries, encouraging you through challenging times, offering ways to manage stress and overwhelm, or to be an advocate for both yours and your child's health.
Nurturing families is close to my heart, and I work with families of all backgrounds providing nutritional health support including;
- Comprehensive one-on-one online consultations
- Functional testing including; Hair tissue mineral analysis (HTMA) and heavy metal testing, hormone profiles, stool analysis, MTHFR, and DNA testing.
- 6 week Introducing Solids program - Get it Right From Their First Bite.
- The Building Blocks Membership Program - your guide to raising thriving kids form birth - 5 years
I work with a range of conditions including;
- Morning sickness, reflux and indigestion
- Gestational diabetes
- Gut health
- Postnatal depletion
- Hormone balancing
- Food intolerances
- Nutrition for breastfeeding
- Introducing solids
- Food intolerances, eczema & allergies
- Gut health
- ADHD and Autism
- Child growth and development concerns
I hold a Bachelor of Health Science (Nutritional Medicine) and am registered with ATMS.
I hope I can be of some help in your motherhood journey. Click here to connect.